What babies want their Moms to know

Disclaimer: No, I do not agree with everything Dr. Laura says.

But I do really like what she says here, and how she explains it. Just a minute long.

I didn't hear the original phone call the day before. So this is just a snippet of that call the next day.

 

If you missed it, take a listen to this wacky call of about 4 years ago.

Or how about this one from about 2 years ago, about a woman thinking of leaving the LDS church.

And if you want more, here is one of my favorites on marriage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Dr. Laura sometimes really nails it in my opinion.
darlene

Ammy said...

When we lived there, i would listen to dr. Laura on my lunch every day. I dont agree with everything either, but most of the time i do. I wish i could find her here.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...