Will you still need me, will you still feed me?

Dennis turned 64 today...and he's proud of it!

I'd been looking forward to Dennis turning 64....
ever since I heard my friend's sons sing that Beatles song to their Dad
when he turned 64. Perfect!
I wanted to do the same for Dennis in some way
but wasn't sure exactly how since I don't sing.
And of course I never told anyone.
Especially all this week as his birthday got closer, I kept thinking about it.

And then this morning I was sort of panicking because TODAY is his birthday...
It's not like I could change the words for when he turns 65 next year.

Well guess what! The McKs called today
and said they wanted to Skpe, and look what they did!

7 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Happy belated birthday to Dennis!! That was nice of the McK's to help celebrate via long distance.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Happy birthday, Dennis! Looks like you and I were born just weeks apart. The 1949ers!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

That was way too cute. Happy Birthday Dennis. I will still love you but not sure about still feed you. I don't really cook. LOL
Jill- is there something your not telling us yet. What was that string of pictures in McKenna's hand????

McKenna Heasley said...

Happy birthday to Dennis (yesterday)! I hope our present finally got there!

Grandma Honey said...

Not yet McKenna but I'm sure it will be here this week. But this gift on Skype was way present enough!

Susan Anderson said...

Awww. So cute.

Happy birthday to him!

=)

Kris said...

Aaahhhh! That is the cutest and so, so thoughtful!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...