This may look like old news but it's not

Okay, so let me explain...

1. This video....I know Richie's 1st birthday was last August 4th,
but I finally was able to learn how to put this thing together
(thank you Brock and Erin!!)

2. I still don't know how to do captions,
or I would have said that sweet Aunt McKenna made his adorable cake....
And that we so loved having cousin Grant in the pictures.
We wish we could have been in Oregon for his birthday too!

3. Love the look on Richie's face while he is trying to figure out
what in the world is going on while we sing Happy Birthday.


Rich and Grant both  have lots more hair now. 
Amazing the changes in just 5 months in baby time.

I chose Twinkle Twinkle Little Star as the opening music
because that is what Richie's Dad use to sing in his crib every morning
when he was near 2 years old. His Dad and I got to wake up most mornings for months
to the sound of his little Twinkle song over the baby monitor.



9 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That was so cute. Good job on the video.

Tyler Heasley said...

Thanks so much for putting that together! We love it! It was great of Antenna to make that cake for Richie, and it was awesome that we could have family around for his first birthday.

Grandma Honey said...

Glad you like it Tyler. I'll always remember this video as the one I learned on. Plus, I wanted Richie to know that I was there for his 1st birthday.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Jill!
darlene

grandmapeg said...

Great job on the video!!!!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Well honey you know more about stuff on here than I do. I can't put a video of any kind on my site. lol
This is so darling. Glad I came by tonight to say hello and to wish you a Very Happy New Year.
Love
Maggie

Lisa said...

Loved the Twinkle Twinkle story! Looking fwd to hearing the video tomorrow. You're getting so tech saavy a true inspiration for me.

Kris said...

Oh that is the sweetest video! I just loved watching that. What a treasure.

Mar~ said...

Love the video! You did a great job putting it together. Loved feeling like I was there (sort of...)

:)

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...