Still video week in Oregon

Last night I went to sleep with mashed potato in my hair.
Richie put it there and I did not want to give it up. It's still there.

But this video clip is from Friday.

1. McKenna chose the music this time. I love the Beethoven intertwined into it.

2. I hope Elora sees this so she can notice they still keep her wedding gift on their kitchen table!

3. Why a picture of the restaurant owners?
That man gave us all a random lesson on the importance of Vitamin D and fish oil.
He also says he does research for Dr Oz. People are openly into health around here.

4. Ever heard of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson? Den and I haven't,
but the woman owner (in that picture with the man) has a son who does all the stunt work for him.

5. And YES, that is Karen and McKenna styling my hair. 
They volunteered. What sweethearts!




4 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

McKay and McKenna's baby really knows what he wants!

=)

Anonymous said...

I love that the girls styled your hair for you!
darlene

Karen Mortensen said...

Thanks for the update. Still looks like you are having way too much fun. That's wonderful.

Kris said...

What a fun video!!!! The babies are sooooooo cute together!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...