Our Provo Couples have arrived!!

After a very cold 12 hour drive from Provo, just missing the expected blizzard in Utah... (Did it ever come??)...McKay/McKenna and Karen/Tyler arrived here about 8:30pm

Wedded Bliss abounds

They brought food with them so they only had to stop at gas stations. 
Some of the 4 arrived rather weary looking.
So I hope they are enjoying the accommodations here.
I was proud of myself for being able to make each couple a nest.
Had to shove the dolls and little girl things aside to make room for the blow up bed. 
This puts the them very close to the food storage so how do you like how I covered that up? 
Now the Mcs can look at Logan and Amy and family (minus the twins) while they sleep.

Then we shoved the 2 twin beds together for Mr.and Mrs. Tyler and Karen.

This house is use to good times so I think we will all survive.
Now if we could just figure out where to put the pies after we make them today!

9 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

It all looks very welcoming!

=)

grandmapeg said...

No...the blizzard never happened. We got some strong winds at time and it did snow here but only about 4 inches at my house instead of the 8-10 that was expected. I'm glad your kids arrived safely. It is supposed to be colder here the next couple of days so I'm sure they will enjoy the warmer temps there. Good luck in finding room for your pies! Have fun!!

Richard said...

Hailey is not going to be happy about that big bed in the middle of her room...

darlene said...

WHO PAINTED THE PICTURE OF LOGAN AND FAMILY?? Wow!

Logan and Amy said...

its a blanket from costco circa 2008. 40 bucks was a steel. they have great gift ideas in the photo section online.

logan

Scrapally said...

All looks like fun times! You are a great hostess...the rooms look great! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Grandma Honey!

Eileen said...

Wow! Full house and full refrigerator! Blessings abound!
And I think the accommodations are wonderful!

That was a long trip for the kids, I'm sure they must have been tired. It's so nice that they could make it 'home' for this family celebration.

I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Jill!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

My refrigerator looks a lot like yours. We put the pies out in the garage since it was probably colder in the garage than the fridge!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful people, beautiful home! I, too, love the accomodations. Is the map on wall painted or attached? Great educational idea. Is the quilt handmade(toy room)? I'm still very fond of the red decor and flooring in the main living area. Sorry I can't view the video but I'm sure it is full of love and fun times. Can't wait to see T-day photos. Many blessings to all of you.
pjc in mi

p.s.---I keep sending e-mails but no replies so I assume you aren't receiving them.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...