I'll never forget a year ago today.

I had just gotten off the phone with my daughter in law Amy, finding out she was pregnant!! Her THIRD invitro attempt.

I will never ever forget that day. If you missed it, it's here.

Some don't like to mention the Invitro again once it comes up positive. I respect that. But for us, I don't ever want to forget the miracle of it all. Because look what our family got:
And this is where Logan and Amy and the 7 kids were last weekend:
Huntington Lake, Ca
The sisters: Laurynn, Kylie, Téa, and Macie
The brothers: Chandler, Austin, and Jonas

Logan said camping at Huntington over the weekend was fun but "a lot of work!" I would say, 'no duh!', to that. He and Amy each slept with a baby in their sleeping bag!

The video below is for the twins' great grandparents in Arizona...who want very much to be with them, but can't. Den and I got to take care of them last night...it took teamwork! I just filmed this little clip as they were leaving.

12 comments:

grandmapeg said...

I remember that day too. You were so excited!! All of these pictures are so cute. What a cute family! The twins are growing so fast and one of these days we'll get to hear Téa's voice :-) Jonas is quite the talker! Thanks for sharing your twins. Question, what was "tomorrow" that you referred to on the clip? Something special?

Dad and Susan said...

Priceless and precious. Love, Dad and Susan

Grandma Honey said...

Peggy...The something special was the year anniversary of the day we found out they were coming. Although we didn't know there were 2!

Karen Mortensen said...

Very cool. I love all the pictures. That Jonas is so funny. I love the way he talks.

Dennis said...

We did have fun taking care of them. But I had forgotten about how much work goes into caring for two. They're both growing so fast.

-Den

Eileen said...

Beautiful! It gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes.
Boy, does Jonas have personality and he loves to talk! Is it like that all the time with him enjoying experimenting with babbling and Tea so quiet?
'Loved seeing the family photos, and I really liked seeing the boys altogether and the girls group too! And camping alone is work with all that goes into it, never mind if you have a passel of kids along and twin babies! It seems like the older ones really help out though too!
This was fun and so heart warming!
Thanks, Jill!
All the best,
Eileen
PS ~ Congratulations on the Anniversary of the wonderful Blessed news!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, look how big they are getting, and talk about personality....wow!

Grandma Honey said...

I haven't heard Téa talk very much yet and when she does it is soft and high pitched. Very girly. Jonas is loud. He is a very opinionated, assertive child. We can tell that already and he is only 4 months old!

Richard said...

Don't tell me...that's Jonas in the blue, right?

Anonymous said...

In the first pic Jonas is wearing blue

Logan

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

What a beautiful family you have! It's fabulous that you are all so close. I love seeing all the photos. I love the one of Tea (I don't know how to put the dash over her name on my computer)with the fancy sunglasses, too sweet!

Lisa said...

AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...