A tour of Dennis' new office

Actually he moved into his new office about 6 week ago...
Being we were in the middle of wedding/babies/surgery/graduation...I am just took these pictures today.

First, you have to pass the judgment of his secretary Nikki in the little foyer.
Then she will press the button to unlock the door, and let you in.


This picture does not really do her justice. Nikki is actually very pretty.

Olivia, his other secretary, was not there today.Then down the hall to the investigators, and then Den's office at the very back.
This sort of reminds me of the set on the Mary Tyler Moore show. That would be Lou Grant's office at the end there. If you are under 40, you probably don't know what I am talking about.


Office cubicles on both sides
This office is for the Attorney General who only comes about once a month.
So it's usually empty.

At least Den has a room with a view, unlike the other investigators.

The break and lunch room.
I was going to ask Dennis to move those Kleenexes off that desk before I took a picture of the file room. When he said they were disposable gloves, I said never mind, don't touch those.

Here's Dr. Knapp who does their medical consulting.
I had fun today throwing out different doctors names of the past, and he knew them all.
He still does not have his George Washington picture on the wall, or the 8 framed pictures of our children. Next time I visit, I'll bring a hammer and nails.

Oh...
So you think his office is boring looking?
Well, that's why he counts on me to entertain him once he gets home...

7 comments:

grandmapeg said...

Nice tour of the new office. I'm glad everyone cooperated with you when you wanted to take their pictures :-) We have that same George Washington picture and we love it! I'm sure everyone is a bit envious of Dennis' office with the window view. Once you hang his pictures you need to show us the finished result. Nice office Dennis!!!

Kris said...

This was a lot of fun for me to look at! Thanks Jill for posting these pictures. Now I get to see a "glimpse" of Dad's work. I'll have to show the kids.

Grandma Honey said...

I was hoping you would see this Kris. And I'm so glad you are feeling somewhat better. It's been a very long 11 days for you.

Kris said...

Yes, I am feeling a lot better. Very tired, but much better. I'm slowly getting my energy back- tonight was the 1st time I got on the computer since being ill. It really lifted my spirits to see what everyone has been up to.

I hope it's OK to use the forum now to tell everyone thank you for your prayers, love and concern on my behalf and for my family. This has been a difficult week, but we have been so blessed and I have truly felt strength from above.

Eileen said...

I don't think his office is boring, and I like how bright it is with the big window!

I laughed when I saw the picture sitting on the floor, I have so many like that here at home! Sitting and waiting for a place of prominence on our walls!

Nice tour, Jill!

And so glad Kris is on the mend! 'Hope things get back to normal quickly for her and her family!

Also, many thanks for all your kind comments on my blog!

Karen Mortensen said...

Nice office Dennis. What excatly do you do there? Loved the break room. Can't wait to see all the pictures on the wall.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I'll bet you are great entertainment when he gets home!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...