IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is just what Amy said when she called me about noon today, "It worked!" We are so ecstatic we can hardly stand it! I have been dreading the phone call all morning, so afraid of another In-vitro let down for them. When I saw on the caller ID that it was her I didn't want to answer it. Wendy and Richard are here (my brother and sister in law) and also Natalie, my niece. As I answered the phone I heard Amy's tiny little soft voice and I thought, oh no, not again, please not again....but then she said "it worked" and I started screaming so much that I scared Hailey! Wendy started screaming, Natalie started screaming.....I'm so thankful they were here! I thought Richard was gone but I guess he was in the bedroom. He soon came out and didn't even ask why we were screaming. I guess he has been living with all women for too long. :)

Amy said they got the news on their cell phone when they were at the grocery store. She and Logan hugged in the aisles. Oh... we have been praying and praying this day would come, and it's here.

The dr said any numbers between 50-100 are good and Amy's are 241. Wow!!! Doesn't necessarily mean multiples, but we'll see.

Thank you for all your prayers. Wendy and I want to go out to lunch but I need to quit shaking first.

14 comments:

grandmapeg said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so excited for Amy and Logan and all of you guys!!! This is just another testimony of how the prayers of many people are answered. Please pass on the congratulations to Amy and Logan.
Peggy

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow....

Such indescribably wonderful news!!!!!

I think your screams were heard around the world.

Kris said...

Absolutely wonderful!!! I am so happy for Logan and Amy!

James and Kresta said...

Awesome! That's wonderful news!! It sounds like they will be VERY patient parents!

Ammy said...

I cried when I read this post...I am so happy for you all...especially Amy and Logan, and I don't even know them....
What AWESOME NEWS!!!!

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH!!! We're near tears too! How wonderful! Yes, prayers were answered. Thanks for sharing. Love, Dad and Susan

the Rich girl said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations to Amy and Logan. I know that they have really been hoping and praying for this-- I'm glad that things are looking up!

The Gage Cage said...

Congratulations Grandma Honey! You might get another set of twins to adore. =)

Rebecca said...

YES! I have been crossing my fingers all day, part of me didn't want to check your blog, I was so worried about what news it might be. But now I am so happy, I am very excited to hear all about this! Keep us posted. When will they know how many, etc?

Grandma Honey said...

It is so fun to see the comments, and how you all share in our happiness! To answer Rebecca's question, Amy will have her ultrasound in 2 weeks and 2 days.

Rebecca said...

I just have to say one more thing. It seems like all we ever hear in the news these days is gloom and doom, it is SO very nice to have some good happy news to brighten my day! So, again I really want to tell you thank you for sharing all of this with us, it makes me feel happy today!

Amy Nielson said...

That is so wonderful to hear such happy news. I'm very happy for them & all of you. I hope the pregnancy is smooth sailing.

Anonymous said...

WOW,GOOD,And GREAT. Good luck with everything.

T said...

I don't even know them and I almost screamed while reading about your screaming. I can feel your excitement and joy and thanks for putting a smile on my face at the end of a long day!!! I love good news.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...