Hailey and The Macaroni Grill

Hailey went back to Rocklin on Wednesday to be with her Daddy. On Monday, Chickie (aka Wendy, my sister in law) and I took her out to lunch at the Macaroni Grill. When we ordered her the little pizza she wanted, we were surprised when the waiter asked if she would like to make it herself. Sure!! So as Chickie and Hailey headed up to the special counter, I followed them with my camera. I wanted to especially take pictures for her Dad to see.Now she is ready to eat it.
By the way, the waiter told us that any child
can make their own pizza here.
If the waiter forgets to offer, just to ask.
What we also loved about this place, is they give the kids the crayons and then just tell them to color on the paper table cloth. She loved it!
Hailey says this is a picture of her Daddy.
The waiter had packaged up Hailey's left over pizza. Papa Richard was on his way to get her so Chickie and I could do some furniture shopping. Just before Papa Richard arrived, Chickie went to the restroom and mistakenly brought Hailey's pizza with her. Hailey told Papa she could not go with him until she got her pizza. He asked her where it was and she said, "Chickie took it to the bathroom with her." Hailey thought that was pretty funny!

I can't end this without mentioning something else. I am so thankful for my sister in law, Wendy. This has been a difficult year for us losing Robin, but especially so for Wendy being Robin is her oldest daughter. Yet she took me out to lunch to celebrate the In-vitro news, and then store to store helping me pick out furniture. I would love to do something for her, and yet she was busy doing for ME!

3 comments:

The Gage Cage said...

Very fun! The pizza, the babies on the way, and new furniture! Did you find what you were looking for? I'll see you in Primary tomorrow morning. =)

Anonymous said...

Jill, You amaze us! What a giving and loving person you are. It's such a pleasure to share your life through your blog. Love, Dad and Susan

Rebecca said...

how fun I didn't know they would do this? I wonder if they do it at our Maccaroni Grill. Jake would love this, he is always wanting to cook things.

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...