Guess who we brought home?

Hailey!!
We spent the weekend in Rocklin and brought Hailey back with us. What a delightful little girl she is, and how she has grown! We had not seen her since the week of her Mom's funeral last April.

She brought a few treasures to keep her company.
She put the head band over "Baby Carol's" eyes to "protect them from the sun".

We stopped by to see the Sacramento temple on the way home.
Isn't it gorgeous?
I love this picture of Hailey walking through the park adjacent to the temple.
And I promise
I did not so much as let Logan even turn the motor on when the girls were sitting on his scooter!
The 2nd cousins.
Elora and Hailey are the same height and have the same color hair.

Now she is all snuggled into bed.
Nighty Night Hailey. We are so happy to be with you again.
See her clutching her dee dee.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! Her hair is so much longer. It's nice to see her again. We're looking forward to seeing more of her at Family Camp this week. Love, Dad and Susan

grandmapeg said...

I can't tell who Hailey looks more like..Robin or Jason. I see them both in her. She is so cute!
Peggy

Grandma Honey said...

I think Hailey is a really nice combination of both her Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Who ever she looks like she is so cute and sweet and all that's good. You are so lucky she got to come to your house. I wish she would come to mine. I don't live that far away from her.(hint hint Jason) I am so glad she is going to Family Camp. I know she will have a blast.

PS How is Amy?

Anonymous said...

Please explain "Family Camp".

The Gage Cage said...

How lucky for Hailey that she gets to spend some time with you two. How long will you have her? Is her Grandma living with her and her Dad in Sacramento now?

lindsay lark said...

I am so jealous! I'm so glad that Hailey got to spend some time with you- she loves playing at Auntie Jill's!

Rebecca said...

I grew up just East of Sacramento and I was at the ground years ago when President Kimball dedicated that spot for a temple some day. Amazingly enough, I have never seen the Sacramento Temple. It is on my "To Do" list!!! Thanks for the pictures of it!

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...