Yesterday

I am doing great. Thank you so much for the comments of concern. After my 2 hours of fun at the dentist's office, Dennis drove me home about 3:30. I was still drugged, so I slept off and the rest of the day till bedtime. Then I slept all night, too! I guess I don't take enough drugs because when I do, this is how I react.

About 5pm guess who showed up with flowers. So sweet!!
You would think I had surgery. I didn't.

Campbell, Brock, and Elora
I know you were behind this Erin. Thank you!

Cami has become quite the smiler lately.
Every time this past week when she first sees me, she smiles. I love it!

6 comments:

Brock said...

I am glad that you are doing okay!! Anytime they have to give you drugs you should get flowers! :)
Erin

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing ok....it looks like Cami is doing ok too...that Elora sure looks like her Momma. I think that you should get flowers anytime they give you drugs as well..
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Jill, I agree with what everyone else has said except I think you should get flowers every week because you are so awesome. (HINT, HINT Dennis)

Anonymous said...

Jill, You seem to be well enough to take pictures! You are always thinking "Blog." We enjoy reading them so much. The girls are darling. It IS good to see Cami smiling so much. I loved seeing her with Grandpa Richard--she recognizes him for sure. It tickles him. Hope you continue to do well. Love, Dad and Susan

Logan and Amy said...

That was so nice of Brock, Erin, Elora and Cami to bring you flowers. I am glad to hear your doing good. Cami is always happy and makes everyone around her happy too!
-Amy

Brock said...

At the risk of becoming the mutual admiration society... I love our family... Susan and Amy your comments were so sweet! Jill you are so thoughtful to think of others while you are being thought of.
Erin

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...