May we ask for your prayers?

This morning I got this message from my sister Peggy. Carly is her oldest daughter:

"I believe in strength in numbers so I am asking for your prayers in behalf of Carly's little Hosanna. She is in the hospital in Panama, they are not sure what is wrong but they are testing for meningitis. Carly is absolutely beside herself with worry, she has no support system there so she had to stay behind on the island while Enoch is going by ambulance 3 hours away. I am so far away all I can do is pray and I ask the same of you my family. thanks Peggy"


Rivka on the left and Hosanna on the right, wearing the Easter dresses Peggy sent to them.

click to enlarge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of you are in our prayers

Look what happened last night

  Just a little pre-graduating gathering for our DIL Amy.... Not everyday a Mom of 7 and a Grandma of 7, graduates from college. It was not ...